SEARMS' aims to be the best housing and project management organisation in the state by:
- Providing only the highest quality of service
- Involving our people in decision making processes
- Maintaining the confidence and trust of our partner organisations and the wider community by ensuring the delivery of culturally appropriate services
- Being a viable and efficient Aboriginal controlled organisation.
- Respect for tenants, and the decisions of our members
- The privacy of tenants and communities
- Honesty about what we can and can't do
- Transparency in the way we run this organisation
- Accountability to tenants, communities, and funding bodies
- Integrity in all that we do.
Our objectives are to:
- Further empower our communities by combining the skills, ideas and potential of all of our members
- Create more viable housing organisations that continue to improve
- Co-ordinate and streamline management of our housing stock
- Deliver better service to tenants and applicants
- Deliver housing stock in better condition to our members
- Make us eligible to take over management of AHO properties
- Create new opportunities for employment and training through building programs and land development
- Attract a wider range of funding to build our communities
- Increase home ownership for our people.